4th November 2020
As per Government announcements, our shop will be closed to customers from today for four weeks.
However, we will remain open and available for orders online and by phone – including click and collect for our local customers.
Customers with existing framing jobs booked in will be called as normal when their job is ready and click and collect style collection will be offered.
We thanks all our customers for their patience as we gear up for lockdown 2.
The Team @ Clark Craft
15th June 2020
As planned, we are happy to have re-opened our Ramsbottom shop today.
We would like to thank our customers and staff for their support and adherence to our COVID-19 safety controls.
As a reminder:
- Our shop is now open Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 4:00pm, excluding bank holidays. Only off the shelf products that you can shop and take away on the day are available
- If you wish to visit our bespoke Framing Department, please contact us in advance to book an appointment
Stay safe, and keep crafting!
1st June 2020
We are planning to re-open our shop to customers on 15th June 2020, subject to any further Government guidance being issued. However, we encourage customers to order online where possible. To make this more suitable for our local customers, we have introduced a Click & Collect option on our website as of 30th May 2020.
As you will expect, there will be some notable changes to how we will be operating in-store to ensure the continued safety of our customers and staff.
The shop will be open to customers Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 4:00pm, excluding bank holidays. Only off the shelf products that you can shop and take away on the day will be available.
If you wish to visit our bespoke Framing Department, this will be available on a pre-booked appointment basis only. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Similar to shopping at your local supermarket, we’re also introducing social distancing controls:
- We’re limiting the number of customers in the shop at any one time, so you may need to queue – please be prepared in case you have to wait outside
- We’re introducing a one-way system around our shop – please follow the arrows on the floor
- To help remind everyone to respect each other’s personal space, we have two metre floor markers throughout the store, and perspex screens at our tills
- We are encouraging customers who do come to the shop to be considerate of other customers when browsing – please limit your browsing time, and don’t touch products unless you intend to purchase them. If you need information about products, please ask our staff
Thanks for all your continued messages of support.
28th March 2020
On 29th March 2020, we are excited to be launching our new web-site and to start accepting orders for delivery via phone. Unfortunately, at this time, our shop will remain closed to customers and collections.
The team have been working very hard to get our new web-site on-line at a much faster pace than we had planned – this has meant we haven’t been able to get all our products up and available for you (just about 10,000 to start with) – we’ll continue to update the site over the coming weeks and months.
22nd March 2020
On 23rd March 2020, and under Government instruction, we will close our shop and on-line ordering facilities.