All orders are accepted and agreed by both parties under the following conditions.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the merchandise you receive, you are entitled to a replacement or refund subject to the following terms:
- You must contact us within 14 days, from receipt of order, so that the exchange or refund can be arranged.
- The customer has a duty of care to return the goods unused, in their original condition and adequately protected and packaged to the following address: Clark Craft Products, Railway Street, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9AS United Kingdom
- Carriage costs associated with returned goods are to be paid by the customer. Please remember to obtain a Proof of Posting Certificate from the Post Office as we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.
- Liability is restricted to the replacement of the unsatisfactory goods or the refund of their purchase price.
- For the avoidance of doubt; the liability of Clark Craft Products for any direct or indirect consequential losses is expressly excluded.
The above terms are in addition to your statutory rights under the laws applying to the sale of goods and distance selling act.
Goods received by the customer and claimed to be faulty must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt of order for investigation. In most cases the goods will need to be returned to Clark Craft Products at the customer’s expense. If Clark Craft Products find upon receipt of the returned goods that they are indeed faulty then Clark Craft Products will replace or refund as per the customer’s wishes.
The customer has a duty of care to return the goods, in their original condition and adequately protected and packaged to the following address: Clark Craft Products, Railway Street, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9AS United Kingdom.
Claims or report for Non delivery of goods:
Clark Craft Products does not accept any liability for the failure in delivering goods that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control. Any consideration or discretion exercised over non-delivery can only be given providing non-delivery is reported within 28 days from date of order.
Damaged Goods In Transit/Shortages
In order to comply with our carriers’ terms of insurance, we must be informed (by telephone or e-mail) of any damage to goods in transit or shortages within 48 hours of receipt of order.
Please note: Claims cannot be considered after 48hrs of receipt of order as this would be considered to be outside of contract.
Guarantee & Limitation of Liability
We guarantee your total satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the merchandise you receive, you are entitled to a full replacement or refund.
We ask that you contact us within 14 days so that the exchange or refund can be arranged to your satisfaction.