Terms and conditions
By using this web-site you agree to the following:
- If you use the web-site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- Clark Craft Products reserves the right to refuse access to the web-site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. We operate a strict policy of no advertising on our site in any form and we will take all measures to ensure that no advertising or promoting of any party (with the exception our ourselves) is displayed within our web site.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Clark Craft Products, to understand our practices.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the web-site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the web-site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- You understand that you, and not Clark Craft Products, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the web-site for lawful purposes only.
- Content included on this web-site, such as some texts, graphics, logos, button icons and images is the property of Clark Craft Products and its affiliates. You may not reproduce them or use them for any purpose without the copyright owner's express permission. Anyone found to be breaking this rule may be liable for legal action.
- Orders, once placed, cannot be changed or amended online. Please contact us to make changes to orders.