All orders are accepted and agreed by both parties under the following conditions:
- The customer accepts these conditions when ticking the “Terms and Conditions acceptance box” at the end of the checkout procedure
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the merchandise you receive, you are entitled to a replacement or refund subject to the following terms:
- The customer has a duty of care to return the goods unused, in their original condition and adequately protected and packaged to the following address: Clark Craft Products, Railway Street, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9AS United Kingdom
- Carriage costs associated with returned goods are to be paid by the customer. Please remember to obtain a Proof of Posting Certificate from the Post Office as we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post
- Liability is restricted to the replacement of the unsatisfactory goods or the refund of their purchase price
- For the avoidance of doubt; the liability of Clark Craft Products for any direct or indirect consequential losses is expressly excluded
The above terms are in addition to your statutory rights under the laws applying to the sale of goods and distance selling act.
The consumer has 14 days from receipt of goods to inform us that they would like to cancel their order. Goods must be sent back to us within 14 days of when they informed us of their decision to cancel.
Model Cancellation Form
If you would like to cancel your order you may wish to follow the guidelines set out below in this model cancellation form and email us at email@example.com.
To Clark Craft Products / firstname.lastname@example.org I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [*], Ordered on [*] / received on [*], Name of consumer(s), Address of consumer(s), Signature of consumer(s) Date: [******]
Goods received by the customer and claimed to be faulty must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt of order for investigation and consideration. In most cases the goods will need to be returned to Clark Craft Products by the customer and at the customer’s expense. If Clark Craft Products find upon receipt of returned goods that they are indeed faulty then the customer is entitled to replacement goods or full refund plus reimbursement of return carriage costs.
The customer has a duty of care to return the goods, in their original condition and adequately protected and packaged to the following address: Clark Craft Products, Railway Street, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9AS United Kingdom.
Damaged Goods In Transit/Shortages
In order to comply with our carriers’ terms of insurance, we must be informed (by telephone or e-mail) of any damage to goods in transit or shortages within 48 hours of receipt.
Clark Craft Products will be responsible for the collection of the damaged goods and for replacements to be sent.
Please note: Damage claims cannot be considered after 48hrs of receipt of order as this would be considered to be outside of contract.
Claims or report for Non delivery of goods:
Clark Craft Products does not accept any liability for failure in delivering goods that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control. Any consideration or discretion exercised over non delivery can only be given providing non delivery is reported within 28 days from date of order.
We sell many different types of products of all sizes and weights, and for this reason we use a variety of carriers including Royal Mail. Some of our delivery options will require a signature.
Normal delivery schedules prevail on most orders however, due to occasional seasonal circumstances which may affect our routine dispatch services, it is not possible to guarantee any specific delivery date.
Any uncommon delivery requests will be considered at our discretion, if accepted this will be granted on the understanding that this will be entirely at the customers risk.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information on this web site is correct and fairly stated, but we are unable to accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Tax Charges & VAT
All prices displayed on the website are INCLUSIVE of UK VAT at current rate. An invoice is created & emailed upon sale of items, which includes our VAT Number.